TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
New Information Added me stuff!
Click Below on the Page You Wish to Open....
Attn: Sam Allred
Quetzi Sierra wins MMA fight. For more photos and information (in Spanish), click HERE
Sigung Sadoc Sierra instructing at AKA Seminar in the EEUU. For more photos and information (in Spanish), click HERE
GM Allred receiving AKA honor. For more photos and information (in Spanish), click HERE
Sigung Sierra in his new expanded gym. For more photos and information (in Spanish), click HERE
GRAN SEMINARIO 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE CLICK HERE and pan down,
FOR SEMINAR RESULTS
and to see the growing number of Gran Maestros and practicioners from the United States who currently attend Sigung Sadoc Sierra's seminars! ...
THE 7TH ANNUAL NATIONAL JUKENSA KAJUKENBO TOURNAMENT--October 19, 2013... CLICK HERE
AMERICAN KAJUKEMBO ASSOCIATION Grand Masters' Seminar...Oct 25-26, 2013. CLICK HERE TO SEE SEMINAR RESULTS AND MORE INFORMATION.
AN UNSCHEDUALED MARTIAL ARTS EXPERIMENT CLICK HERE
2013 JUKENSA KAJUKENBO'S GRAND SEMINAR photos CLICK HERE
Tatoos of Kajukenbo. CLICK HERE
PLEASE send me a foto of any tatoo you have!
ENGLISH: Explanation of new Jukensa logo..
SPANISH: Explicación del logo de Jukensa..
Artículos en venta que contienen el nuevo logo;-)
Extractions from JOHN BISHOP'S latest book, KAJUKENBO--The Emperado Legacy.
AN INTERVIEW WITH GRAND MASTER SAM ALLRED.---to read interview, CLICK HERE
AN INTERVIEW WITH GRAND MASTER GERALD CHAVEZ---to read interview, CLICK HERE
Bruce Lee Demonstrating His Three-Finger
One-Arm Pushup AND His Power Punch. CLICK HERE
On the death of BRUCE LEE, I was called to Los Angeles by “Black Belt Magazine” to interview his famous friends and students for their book, Bruce Lee 1940-1973. “Black Belt Magazine” gave me permission to use the information for a book in Spanish, which was in its 13th printing when its publisher had to shut its doors early during the recession. The book, in its original entirity, may be read in Spanish, with a CLICK HERE. Sam Allred
-INFORMATION AND OPINIONS-
(FIGHTING THOUGHTS, by GM SAM ALLRED, FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION)
- 1.The importance of FORGIVING
2.BUT....if you MUST fight...
- 2-A. Fighting Advice
- 4.Comments Regarding Legalities in Fighting...
- 5.The Importance of Good Balance...
- 6.The Importance of Falling Correctly...
- 7."Anticipatory Self Defense"
- 8.Vital Areas (and Natural Weapons)
- 9.Kicking Philosophies and Techniques
- 10.Weapons...Your Natural Weapons and Others
- 12. Weapons of "Mass Destruction"
- 13. Misdirection and Following-Up
- 14. Grappling--ground fighting
- 15. The Heavy Bag
- 16.. Appreciation
- 17. Does SIZE matter in a fight?
- 18. Several chokes explained
- Andres Mares Muro, a student of Grand Master Gerald Chavez, recently visited Bruce and Brandon Lee's gravesite in Seattle, and here is Andres'photo of the grave. CLICK HERE
- Kajukenbo Techniques for You to
- More Kajukenbo Techniques for
You to Learn
- More Kajukenbo Techniques for You to Learn and Demos by Students
- Judo throwing techniques, in motion.
- (Always New Additions)
video of different techniques will be added here REGULARLY
JUKENSA KAJUKENBO, the textbook of Jukensa. This book can be read in about two hours, studied in about two days, learned in about two weeks, and its techniques perfected to black belt level in about three years with a qualified instructor. The book illustrates and explains techniques and offers a great deal of information and fighting tips. It can be read, in Spanish but with illustrations, with a CLICK HERE.
- Visiting Mexico City...is it dangerous?? CLICK HERE
- A defense against an attack from the rear, by O Sifu Sierra.
- Defense ideas against a half-Nelson, shown by O Sifu Sierra. CLICK HERE
- Reverse and flying
reverse kicks, demonstrated by Sifu Gabriel Morales. CLICK HERE
- Grand Master Al Dacascos, from Hawaii, shows a technique against a kick for either the street or for tournaments.
- Photographs of the headstone of Grand Master Joe Emperado and of the new bronze headstone for Sijo
Adriano Emperado, taken recently by Grand Master Eugene Sedeño while in Hawaii. CLICK HERE
- PHOTOS from Albuquerque, the week of the "2010 AKA Kajukembo Seminar" CLICK HERE
ORGANIZATION OF JUKENSA KAJUKENBO--
THE MEXICAN ASSOCIATION OF JUKENSA KAJUKENBO
About SGM Sam Allred, founder of Jukensa Kajukenbo Mexico CLICK HERE
ABOUT O-Sifu Sadoc Sierra, leader of Kajukenbo in Mexico CLICK HERE
ABOUT OUR LINAGE--Jukensa Kajukenbo Mexico. CLICK HERE
Jukensa Kajukenbo's 2010 Black Belt instructors CLICK HERE
O-SIFU SADOC SIERRA receives highest Jukensa Kajukenbo
promotion yet awarded in Mexico. CLICK HERE
- Jukensa Kajukenbo conducts two yearly seminars in Mexico City, always with outstanding internationally known instructors.
In November of
2009 this internet site changed its internet host, and
unfortunately some video and photos were misplaced during
this transition. However, some photos still remain, and here are photos, video, and articles from
the 2008 Gran Seminar, with Al
Dacascos and Bill Wallace.
AND photos taken during the seminar and visit of
judo Olympic champion Jim Bregman, probably the best judoka ever to come from the United States...You can see him explaning,
illustrating his vast judo talent, the "JU" of "JUkensa" and of KaJUkenbo CLICK HERE
- 2010 Grand Seminar--World Trade Center CLICK HERE
The 8th annual GRAND SEMINAR in Mexico City was
conducted by Grand Masters Gerald Chavez and Mike Blea on Saturday, March 19, 2011.
- Para los que estaban allá,
puede repasar fotos de unas
técnicas que enseño el GM Chávez
. CLICK HERE.
- Para repasar una de las defensas contra un ataque con cuchillo,
- Para ver otras fotos del Seminario
- Para leer las historias en las artes marciales del GM Chavez y GM Blea, favor de "click" abajo:
Grand Master Gerald Chavez
Grand Master Mike Blea
- Former World Judo Champion Sid Kelly, 8th degree in Judo and 6th in Ju Jitsu, presented a
very well received seminar for Mexico's Jukensa group. He is an example of a true master teacher. His moves are perfect and sooo darn smooth...a result of
a lifetime of training. After some 5 hours of instruction, he answered questions for another hour. His innovative techniques
made Judo enjoyable for everyone. Fotos of Sensei Kelly may be seen with a CLICK HERE
"PRACTICING JUDO WITH A PURPOSE" Lessons and thoughts for successful Judo (or any martial art) by
former world judo champion Sid Kelly, author, master instructor, and 8th dan judo. CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE
- November 2010 Jukensa Kajukenbo Training Camp on the Gulf of Mexico
The camp, November 13th to 15th was conducted by O Sifu Sadoc Sierra in Villas de Chichinit, Veracruz, México.
Represented were students and instructors of Jukensa Kajukenbo, Ninjutsu and Kick Boxing. Resistance training,
strength training, work with weapons, and review of strategies to improve self defense techniques were included.
Additionally, there was a workshop about success, and an
interesting session of questions and answers with the black belts.
Sifu Celestino Maya, O-Sifu Sadoc Sierra, Sifus Efrain Bolaños, y Ricardo Castrejón, Jukensa Kajukenbo instructors,
in the mountains near the town of Amecameca, México.
Please take a look at their Jukensa Kajukenbo skills on YOU TUBE
with a CLICK HERE, then search for
O-Sifu Sierra shows the seldom seen original two-man defenses of Grand Master Aleju Reyes.
- EXAMINATIONS for Jukensa Kajukenbo black belt ranks . See photos with a click here.
- THE 2012 JUKENSA KAJUKENBO GRAND SEMINAR, with pioneer instructor, Grand Master Joe Davis
...Snapshots mainly for those in attendance. CLICK HERE
Long-lost video of superstar actor Steve McQueen with GM Sam Allred,
firing extremely rare sub machine guns.
An article from BLACK BELT MAGAZINE, August 2003,
about Jukensa Kajukenbo in Mexico!
- BLACK BELT MAGAZINE article
Two articles from ARTES MARCIALES magazine in México, April/May 2004, related to Jukensa Kajukenbo!
- Two articles from ARTES MARCIALES magazine.
An article (with cover shots) about Jukensa Kajukenbo in México,featuring some of Kajukenbo's outstanding practicioners.
Edition of June, 2004.
- Agosto 2006
"HALL OF FAME" for Jukensa Kajukenbo...in Spanish, but with photos.
- An Academic Paper by Sigung Gerald Chavez, Explaining How Kajukenbo Relates to His PhD in Psychology
(15 June 1926 – 4 April 2009)
Sijo Adriano Emperado in the 60's, a painting shortly prior to his death, and in 2005 with GM Donald Nahoolewa.
Adriano Emperado is considered to be the major of the co-foundes of Kajukenbo. Please read detailed information about him at Wikipedia, by clicking HERE.
GRAND MASTER RICHARD L. PERALTA
IN MEMORIAM: GRAND MASTER JON LOREN
On Saturday, June 14th 2008 at approximately 3:15 pm Pacific, Professor Jon Loren passed away at the age of 64 due to sudden complications caused by pneumonia and lymphoma.
Those who were fortunate to have met Professor Loren knew of his immense dedication and contributions to martial arts, as well as herbal medicine and flower essences. He never ceased in his martial journey for over 40 years and was the founder of the internal branch of Kajukenbo, known as Tum Pai, along with the advanced system of Tum Pai known as Yam Foon Jeet Sow Fut. He strongly believed in his values and ethics and fought unwaveringly to preserve them until the very end. He was a mentor and a friend; he has taught, healed, and helped hundreds of individuals throughout his lifetime and was appreciated, admired, and loved by many. Professor Loren will truly be missed, but never forgotten. He is survived by his three sons.
GM Al Dacascos
- KAJUKENBO CO-FOUNDER DIES CLICK HERE
- Mexican Judo Legend Dies CLICK HERE
This site was first posted on Jan. 27, 2002